Or:

Not a member? Sign Up

Forgot Password?

Signup with:

Or:

Already have an account? Log in

Error while viewing MDW

Home Forums Support Error while viewing MDW

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Kingston 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Version: 4.0.2 Pro
  • Author

Ernest Chinnakone
    Participant

I purchased the MDW. Yesterday installed wordpress yesterday as well. After activating & when I do a live preview the following error is displayed.

Warning: include(/home1/fmfsolut/public_html/lotusspagroup/wp-content/themes/mdw/page-templates): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/fmfsolut/public_html/lotusspagroup/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 74

Warning: include(/home1/fmfsolut/public_html/lotusspagroup/wp-content/themes/mdw/page-templates): failed to open stream: No such device in /home1/fmfsolut/public_html/lotusspagroup/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 74

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/home1/fmfsolut/public_html/lotusspagroup/wp-content/themes/mdw/page-templates/’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/opt/php70/lib/php’) in /home1/fmfsolut/public_html/lotusspagroup/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 74

Would appreciate you help.

Regards

Ernest

Sebastian Kaczmarek
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I have written an email to you. Please check your inbox.

Regards,
    Sebastian

Sam Kingston
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m getting this issue too when I browse to the Woocommerce Cart page, or My Account.

Could you please assist?
    Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.