Or:

Not a member? Sign Up

Forgot Password?

Signup with:

Or:

Already have an account? Log in

Most of the features on MDW not working

Home Forums Support Most of the features on MDW not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Neha Vansh 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Version: MDW 4.0.2 PRO
  • Author

Neha Vansh
    Participant

I have licensed version on my WP website:

1.Wp Text widget not working in the page builder.
    2.If I add any widget, then to edit it I need to refresh the page then only it is editable.
    3.I am unable to browser image on any widget.I have to upload image in media library & manually put the path on select image option.
    4.When I customize any page & add any widget on it & select page from dropdown, the selected page doesn’t remain saved.It goes back to All pages.
    4.I need to integrate site in 2 languages. I am using WPML.When I copied page to other language, it shows widgets only on 1 page ,not on the both lang pages.
    I also selected the page from the dropdown, but it appears only on the one page.
    how can I fix this?
    5.Which multilingual plugin you support?

Witold Tkaczyk
    Participant

Hello Neha,

(1,2). Yesterday, we have released the 4.3.11 version of MDW in which we have disabled Page Builder in the Customizer. Mostly because of WordPress API change which caused a lot of issues with this feature. This is why for now it is not available at all. It will come back with the next minor update.
    3. I can’t reproduce your error. Make sure that any of your plugins didn’t cause this issue.
    4.1. I can’t reproduce your error. Make sure that any of your plugins didn’t cause this issue. Also, it can be caused by our page builder which is deprecated.
    (4.2,5) We support Loco translate, you can find all information on https://mdwp.io/wordpress-tutorial-loco-translate/.

Best regards,
    Witold Tkaczyk

SvenUwe
    Participant

Hi,

when will the new version available. I would like to buy the pro version, but at the moment most of the feature are not working properly.

Thanks Sven

Neha Vansh
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to upgrade to latest version.When I click on download button,it downloads & shows message “You have the latest version of MDW. Enjoy!”.
    But when I refresh the page, it again gives me the same message.
    2018-03-30_1921

Also when I checked in my folder structure, I found that directly in the theme folder, all mdw files are appearing instead of mdw folder.
    Please see the screenshot:
    2018-03-30_1923

How can I solve this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.