Material Design for WordPress
A license grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use and incorporate the item in your personal or commercial projects. Permission is hereby granted to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software under the following conditions:
|Create single website/app for either you or your customer*|
|Creation of a theme/template for CMS sale|
|Product resale (our Framework, icons, markups)|
|Creation of online/offline generator based on our products|
|Embed MDW into open source project|
* in case of 5 and 10 license package customer can create 5/10 websites correspondingly.
You are granted the use products under the conditions featured in the above table. Ownership stays with Material Design for WordPress, along with the copyright holders and you must abide the following terms and conditions.
- 1. You may modify the resources according to your requirements and use them in any or all of your personal and commercial projects. For example, you may include this resource in a website you will be designing for a client.
- 2. You are not required to attribute or link to Material Design for WordPress in any of projects.
- 1. You cannot redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the file downloaded directly or non-directly to any other third party (people, NGO's, companies).
- 2. For any resalable web applications or software programs, you cannot include our graphic resources as an additional attachment.
- 3. If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis.
- 4. You cannot redistribute any of the software (neither free not paid), or products created with MDW software to repositories like Github, where they are publicly available or include into any Open Source projects.
- 5. You cannot reuse any of the MDW components, subcomponents, libraries, sub libraries (including HTML/CSS/JS/PHP code) in external projects which are not part of the same WordPress installation where MDW theme is used. It's forbidden to use part or whole MDW in external websites, apps or projects
If you have any doubt about the license, please contact us.