Written by Michał Krawczyk ,
MDW Config, then
- On the bottom you see
Footer display. Select
Save & Publishand go to the
- We'll create 3 sections in my footer. First one will contain the basic info about the page, second - newly added pages and in the third - social media buttons.
- Now, we'll create the second section, with new pages.
- Go to the
- If you have already created menu(s), click
create a new manu, name it "Useful links" and then click
Create Menu. If there is no menu added yet, just type the name of the menu and then click
- Remember, that the name of the Footer will be displayed above the items which you'll insert in the particular menu.
- Now check
Auto add pages(otherwise new pages will not be displayed) and choose the
Display location. We want this section in the second (middle) column, so check
MDW Footer Menu 2.
- Now let's create the first and third column.
- To add text you have to add
Textwidget. Therefore go to the
Textwidget and drag and drop it into
Footer: Left column. Add some text, then save the changes. You may additionally check the
Automatically add paragraphs- each enter you'll use will create separate paragraph. Don't forget to save.
- Now the third section (right column). Find
MDW Social Mediawidget and add it to the
Footer: Right column
Version 1. Then, to add buttons with the links to your social media, click
Add Social icon, then choose icon, set the color and paste your social media link. Save changes.